Call 503-656-4144

Oregon Land Use Attorney & Real estate Lawyer

Oregon Wills, Trusts, Estates, & Probate Attorney
Mary W. Johnson

Wills, Living Trusts, Power of Attorney, Advance Directives

Every adult should have a will or living trust, especially parents of minor children, and spouses in second marriages. Everyone also should plan for their own incapacity, powers of attorney and advance directives. Mary also can help you deal with your loved ones’ incapacities through guardianships, conservatorships, special needs trusts, and creative controls in wills.

Probate & Estate Matters

Mary also represents personal representatives and claimants in probate matters, claiming successors in small estates, and trustees in administrations of living trusts.

go back a page
Copyright © Mary W. Johnson | Attorney at Law • Contact | Terms of Use | Sitemap